Term & conditions
Expodian Sports is dedicated to offering high-quality goods at cost-competitive prices without sacrificing product quality. We keep our customers updated about their order / s delivery status. They will meet our customer support 24/7 a week. The email address for Customer Support is email@example.com and the phone number is + 923041126094 You can either write your message or call for the new shipment status updates or any urgent enquiries.
Expodian Sports understands customer needs, Therefore each and every question is treated with due importance and is replied in a timely manner. The reaction time, in general, is 24 business hours. Furthermore, if you do not receive a reply to your email, please call us at + 92 3041126094 during our working hours 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (Pakistan Standard Time). Because it’s likely your email may have entered the spam tab.
Since every day we receive multiple inquiries requesting samples of our products for quality assurance purposes, we have established a policy to give samples on request.
1. We do not stock or stock any goods; all the items are ordered. Some samples are created during the week, but this depends on sample style, quantities & dimensions. Moreover, when we already have samples available for other items, they can be delivered after collecting the sample costs + shipping costs in our company account. After the payment has been made, the samples order will be delivered by courier the same day, and we will also send you the digital product image as justification before delivery. Whether it is only one piece or pair, each and every inquiry will be entertained on its turn. Therefore we appreciate your time in waiting for samples requested.
2. In general, all the samples are delivered to the courier accounts of customers against the sample product / s being billed. The sample payment can be transferred to our company account or Western Union, whatever is comfortable for you. We usually don’t ship samples free of charge. In the situation that a customer does not have a carrier account number, he/she can order the sample by paying to our business bank account for the sample cost as well as the courier fees via bank transfer or Western Union whichever one is easier.
Private Labeling(OEM SERVICES)
We also accept the private labelling and branding requests from our customers and we provide OEM & ODM services. We can also place your logos and labelling on those items. The cost of printing or marking will be estimated after the labels or logos have been produced. We have a new printing facility where the items are printed using woven labels, embroidery, patches, screen printing, and sublimation. We will not charge extra amounts for basic designs to be printed or labelled.
Shipment Ready Notification
We will inform the buyer that the shipment is ready.
The customer will ask their shipping/dispatching agent (if there is any) to receive the shipment from the factory in terms of F.O.B shipments. The factory will be responsible for coordinating the shipping agent in the scenario of C.I.F shipments and would hands over to the shipment on its own for further mechanism/operation.
When the shipment is shipped and the documents released by the shipping line (i.e. Airway Bill or Bill of Lading) the Factory will forward the original documents to the purchaser for release from the port of destination.
Duties / Taxes at Destination
The Buyer should have paid Each of the duties / Taxes applied at the destination in both F.O.B and C.I.F cases.
In the scenario that the Buyer fails to receive the shipment at the destination airport / sea port on time and that
Damaged and Production Issues (Defects)
Goods purchased by the purchaser which do not comply with the manufacturing, packaging, quality or finishing requirements laid down by the purchaser or with authorised pre-production samples shall be deemed to be DEFECTS. Both can be denied or declined, at the absolute discretion of the Buyer. The Buyer shall inform the factory within 15 days of receipt by Physically of the items found in the warehouse.
1.The Buyer can bill the factory for all costs incurred as a result of the DEFECTS.
2.The Factory is responsible for providing the necessary “Replacement” or “Refund” number, as per the Buyers ‘preference, of the defective products at its cost.
3.Failure of the Buyer to inform the factory of these defects within two weeks of the delivery of the shipment of his demand for compensation.
- 75% Advance and 25% when buyer receives the shipment.
- 50% Advance and 50% Letter Of Credit.
- 50% Advance and 25% when the shipment ready and 25% after receiving the shipment.